Sunday, October 09, 2011

a more leisurely pace

my schedule's slowed down significantly in the past couple of weeks and i've been adjusting to having much more time to do what i want to during the day. this has translated into preparing (healthier) food for myself more often, frequent leisurely breakfasts, baking cakes, reading on my back porch in the sunshine (it still feels like summer!), drinking lots of red wine with my friends, watching endless episodes of felicity on netflix instant (12 years later, i've decided that i'm definitely on team noel), and some much-needed apartment deep-cleaning.

 leftover vegan spanikopita & coffee for breakfast
 pb + strawberry toast & coffee for breakfast

 lunch: grilled sandwich w/ pinto beans, avocado, cucumber, onions, & dijon
+ kiwis!

 lunch: the same grilled sandwich
+ microwave potato chips & homemade ketchup :)

i could definitely get used to this more laidback, slowed down lifestyle...

4 comments:

  1. omg. i am also in the throes of watching felicity.

    and i am also on team noel. scott foley yay!

    i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of your food...you should see what i've been eating (you'd be repulsed)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.

    sell my house

    ReplyDelete